Take Your PowerShell Skills to the Next Level
Use your existing PowerShell skills to develop amazing tools for your organization. Impress your boss. Get a raise.
Build Windows Forms in Visual Studio Code
Learn how to build Windows Forms applications using PowerShell in Visual Studio Code with PowerShell Pro Tools.
Run PowerShell Core scripts without installing PowerShell Core
PowerShell Pro Tools is capable of packaging PowerShell Core scripts as a single file executable that no longer requires an installed version of PowerShell Core on the target machine.
- OutRest – REST API Generator for PowerShell
- UDForge – Build Desktop Apps with Universal Dashboard
- How to Deploy from a Private Docker Repository to Azure Container Instance
- PowerShell Tools Release Notes – 4.9.3
- PowerShell Conference Asia Recap