Powerful Tools for PowerShell Developers
Universal Dashboard 2.3 Released
You can now download Universal Dashboard 2.3! You can now customize navigation, upload files via New-UDInput, use the new tab control and much more!
Run PowerShell Core scripts without installing PowerShell Core
PowerShell Pro Tools is capable of packaging PowerShell Core scripts as a single file executable that no longer requires an installed version of PowerShell Core on the target machine.
Universal Dashboard Community Forums
Head over to the Universal Dashboard Community Forums to ask questions, show off what you’ve built and hang out with other dashboarders.
- Video – PowerShell Pro Tools – Create a Windows Service with PowerShell
- Video – PowerShell Pro Tools – Packaging PowerShell Scripts as Executables in VS Code
- Video – Debugging Dashboard Endpoints
- PowerShell Tools for Visual Studio and PowerShell Pro Tools – 4.2.1 Release Notes
- PowerShell Tools for Visual Studio and PowerShell Pro Tools – 4.2.0 Release Notes