5.3.2 – 1-21-2020
- Splash screen
- Added restart\restart as admin buttons
- Options dialog
- Added ability to optimize startup speed
- Fixed an issue where setting a breakpoint would cause syntax highlighting to disappear
- Tool windows are auto-docked when opening a Windows Form
5.3.1 – 1-21-2020
- PowerShellProTools module is now signed
- Fixed an issue with PSScriptPad that was preventing typing while IntelliSense was running in the terminal
5.3.0 – 1-18-2020
Support for generating resources such as images and icons for WinForms.
Fixed issue with packaging resources used for WinForms.
5.2.6 – 1-15-2020
- Improved licensing error messages and improved performance of license checking.
5.2.5 – 1-14-2020
- Fixed an issue where the debugger would not start the second time
5.2.4 – 1-13-2020
- Added support for Clear-Host
- Fixed an issue where the debugging status indicator would not advance correctly
- Fixed an issue where the terminal would be disabled if broken in the debugger
- Fixed an issue where output to the terminal would not appear on a new line
- Fixed an issue where you would need to invoke debugging commands twice (Step Over, Step Into, Continue, Stop)
5.2.3 – 1-12-2020
- Fixed an issue where packaging would throw an invalid format exception
- Fixed an issue with package architecture
5.2.2 – 1-10-2020
- Added a What’s New link that points to the changelog
- Fixed issue with strings in the variables tool window
- Fixed issue with terminal attempting to run commands while the runspace was busy
- Terminal now executes on a background thread so the UI doesn’t lock up
- Fixed an issue where the entire script would be collapsible.
- Fixed issue that would prevent the license from being installed through the UI