The PowerShell Universal Dashboard Enterprise is built on Universal Dashboard Community edition which provides the following.
- Display charts, counters, images and more
- Accept input from users and take actions
- Integrates with PowerShell modules to show data from anywhere
- Host in the command line, Azure or IIS
- Constructed using Material Design for a modern look and feel
- Built on ReactJS as a responsive, single-page application
- Runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Create REST APIs with just PowerShell
This bundle adds the following features.
- Authenticated dashboards over OAuth, Forms and integrated SSO.
- Authenticated REST APIs using JSON Web Tokens.
- Role-based access controls
- Claims-based access controls
- Nivo Charts
Includes free upgrades for a year. Unlicensed dashboards will run for 1 hour.