PowerShell 1.2.1 is now available. It contains a collection of bug fixes and minor changes to user experience.
– Added a -SecurityPowerShellVersion parameter to Set-PSUSetting to allow for customization of the security process’s PS version
– Released a Docker image
– Added delete button to Identity table
– Errors will now return status code 500 from APIs
– Fixed an issue where running APIs in Windows PowerShell would not work
– Fixed an issue where saving a full path for a script would not work
– Scripts are run based on path and not content
– Fixed an issue where the dashboard would restart every 60 seconds
– Fixed unhandled exceptions that would be thrown when trying to access a dashboard that didn’t start correctly
– Start\Stop button now indicates whether it is in progress
– Fixed a bug where the dashboard would not restart if settings were changed in the dashboards.ps1
– UDv2 – Fixed page styling
– UDv2 – Fixed error is shown when a UDInput only had a single field
– Fixed an issue with the Console where it would not show terminating errors
– Fixed an issue with the Console where if a dashboard wasn’t running it would return nothing
– Display dashboard framework version in dashboard table
– Run Authentication\Authorization in process by default
– Fixed an issue where loading configuration files could result in an “Authorization Failed” exception
– Fixed an issue where if loading a configuration file on startup failed the server wouldn’t start\
– Fixed an issue where hiding Automation would still default to the scripts page.
– Fixed an error when starting PSU on Linux.
– Fixed an issue where settings wouldn’t reload sometimes
– Fixed a bug where the login page would not display an error if the login failed.
– Log an error during startup if .NET Framework v4.7.2 or later is missing on Windows.
– Fixed an issue where saving or deleting PowerShell versions in the UI wouldn’t persist.
– Fixed an issue where saving or deleting Dashboard Frameworks in the UI wouldn’t persist.
– Fixed an issue where the installer would not elevate correctly
– Fixed an issue where you couldn’t uninstall from Add\Remove programs
– Fixed an issue where the installer would not upgrade successfully sometimes
– Fixed an issue where the installer would have the wrong version listed in Add\remove programs