5.5.0 – 5-29-2020
- Added support for packaging PowerShell 7 executables
- Added experimental support for packaging Linux and OSX executables
5.4.7 – 5-6-2020
- Fixed an issue with PSScriptPad that was causing hangs when running WinForm scripts.
5.4.4 – 3-27-2020
– Added a $Service object to OnStart\OnStop for packaged services to access the ServiceBase for the service
– Added $ProcessArgs and $ServiceArgs variables to the runspace for packaged services
– Fixed an issue where $PSScriptRoot would not work for packaged services
– Updated to PSScriptPad 5.6.0
5.4.3 – 2-10-2020
5.4.2 – 1-30-2020
- Added -ProductId to New-Installer
- Added -ScriptArguments to New-InstallerCustomAction
- Fixed issue with installer shortcuts throwing an exception if a workingDirectory or arguments were not specified
- Fixed an issue where the installer shortcut working directory would not be specified correctly
- Fixed an issue where the installer shortcut would not use the correct PowerShell variable
- Fixed an issue where adding images to the installer UI on Windows PowerShell would throw an exception
- Added support for WorkingDirectory on New-InstallerShortcut
- Added support for Arguments on New-InstallerShortcut
- Added support for Show on New-InstallerShortcut
- Added support for Arguments on New-InstallerCustomAction
- Fixed issue where packaged applications wouldn’t work with arguments with spaces
- Fixed issue with installer cmdlets not resolving paths correctly
- When specifying a shortcut for an installer, if it’s a PS1, it will automatically launch PowerShell.exe rather than targeting the script
- No longer requires a trial key
- PowerShellProTools module is now signed
- Fixed an issue with PSScriptPad that was preventing typing while IntelliSense was running in the terminal
- Support for generating resources such as images and icons for WinForms.
- Show-PSScriptPad and pad alias.
- Fixed issue with packaging resources used for WinForms.
- Fixed an issue where licensing would attempt to activate more than once and sometimes failing which resulted in some users not being able to use the tools.
- Fixed an issue where packaging config would not respect the platform property.
- Fixed an issue where the Actipro license was not installed correctly resulting in a popup.
- The Windows Forms Designer properties and toolbox are now in a dockable tool window.
- The Windows Forms Designer now supports moving controls with the arrow keys.