- Windows Forms Designer support for PowerShell
- WPF Designer support for PowerShell
- Packaging PowerShell scripts as .NET executables
- Bundling multiple scripts into a single script.
- Convert between C# and PowerShell
- Profile Scripts in VS Code
For a feature comparison between PoshTools and PowerShell Pro Tools, visit our documentation.
- One license applies to Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code and command line tools
- Licensed on a per user basis
- Free updates for a year
- 100% money back guarantee
- End User License Agreement